This two day course is taught in a relaxed and personal style with plenty of time for questions. It lays the foundation of Reiki and, along with lots of practical exercises, will cover:
- How to "tune-in" to Reiki
- The Reiki history
- The philosophy behind Reiki
- What is healing?
- What is energy?
- See, feel, and work with Auras
- The Chakra system
- Energy cleansing techniques
- The 21-day clearing process
- The hand positions
- How to conduct a Reiki self-treatment
- How to give a Reiki treatment to others
- Treating pets and animals, plants and inanimate objects
- Giving Reiki to situations
- Simple steps to meditate
- How to breathe
- Reiki and spirituality
- The Reiki Principles
- Using Reiki in daily life and at work
At the end of the course, students will feel the flow of Reiki and be able to give treatments to family and friends as well as using it for themselves for healing and personal development.
Students will receive four attunements to the Reiki energy, a detailed course manual and a completion certificate.
After a Reiki 1 course students will have the connection to Reiki for life. It is not necessary to have more attunements or repeat the course. It is not necessary to study beyond level 1 unless you are intending to go into professional practice.
Next Reiki 1 course Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th July 2016, London Holistic Centre.
Warning: include(../footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/81/6991781/html/londonholisticcentre/workshops/index.php on line 203
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/81/6991781/html/londonholisticcentre/workshops/index.php on line 203